Search Proclaim Training
Backgrounds, Videos, and Audio
Find out how you can import and manage all of your images, audio files, and videos in this section. Learn how to lay out your media to make beautiful slides, or visit our troubleshooting articles.
- Media Browser
- Smart Media
- How do I change the background of my slides?
- How do I add a YouTube or Vimeo video to my presentation?
- What types of video files can I add?
- What types of audio files can I add?
- What are Smart Captions?
- Working with text boxes in Smart Media Creator
- What are Auto Tags?
- Why do my images look washed out?
- Proclaim Community Media
- Troubleshooting Video Playback Issues
- Can I change the default media for my service items?
- How do I create my own Smart Media templates?
- What is the best size for imported images?
- How can I change the aspect ratio of my presentation?
- Organize your media with boards
- How do I change the start or stop time of a video?
- Unlinking/re-linking Your Graceway Account
- How do I use my Pro Media outside of Proclaim?
- How do I purchase a Partner Media subscription?
- Foreground Images
- Fill Options for Custom Background Images
- How do I add an audio track to a service item or section?
- How do I improve my video performance in Proclaim?
- What is the Breadcrumb Bar and how do I use it?
- How do I search for backgrounds of a certain color?
- Why do my motion backgrounds restart when I change slides?
- Graceway Media
- How do I link my Graceway Media account?
Have more questions? Ask the community