Search Proclaim Training
Backgrounds, Videos, and Audio
Find out how you can import and manage all of your images, audio files, and videos in this section. Learn how to lay out your media to make beautiful slides, or visit our troubleshooting articles.
- Media Browser
- Smart Media
- How do I change the background of my slides?
- How do I add a YouTube or Vimeo video to my presentation?
- What types of video files can I add?
- What types of audio files can I add?
- Organize your media with boards
- How do I change the start or stop time of a video?
- Unlinking/re-linking Your Graceway Account
- How do I use my Pro Media outside of Proclaim?
- How do I purchase a Partner Media subscription?
- Foreground Images
- Fill Options for Custom Background Images
- How do I add an audio track to a service item or section?
- How do I improve my video performance in Proclaim?
- What is the Breadcrumb Bar and how do I use it?
- How do I search for backgrounds of a certain color?
- Why do my motion backgrounds restart when I change slides?
- Graceway Media
- How do I link my Graceway Media account?
- Why won't web page service items play certain videos?
- Why does my video service item have no audio?
- How do I delete uploaded content?
- What if my version of Windows doesn't have Windows Media Player?
Have more questions? Ask the community