If you've encountered a bug or a crash in Proclaim, we'd like to know so we can get it fixed. Proclaim is updated frequently with bug fixes, and your reports are one of the best ways to get them fixed quickly.
Bug reports should be submitted to the community forum here. This forum is actively monitored by Proclaim development and support. A bug report should include:
- A description of the issue.
- The steps to reproduce the issue.
- Operating system and version.
- Version of Proclaim (found here).
- Attached log files (found here).
An example of a great bug report is pictured below:
The title alone gives us a short description of what is happening and what operating system is being used. The more information we have, the easier it will be for developers, support and fellow users to come up with a solution.